A Fire Magic grill that utilizes compact construction and sleek lines, the 24 inch Built-In Fire Magic Aurora A430i Grill from Outdora is the perfect patio grill for big flame-broiled flavor. Occasional grillers or small families gravitate toward this model for its convenient heavy-duty stainless steel shell built to withstand the elements. A Fire Magic grill electronic 9V push-to-light spark ignition system ensures a light even in the rain, while 432 square inches of cooking space accommodate burgers, fish, veggies – any foods enhanced by open-fire built in grill cooking. This model is even available with or without a rotisserie heated by a dedicated 16,000 BTU infrared burner. So prepare your patio space for an intimate get-together – two main Fire Magic grill “E” burners totaling 50,000 BTUs deliver equal sear, regardless of food placement atop outdoor grills. Not a soul will be disappointed with what’s put on his or her plate. And, for the production side of things, choose either Natural Gas or Propane as your outdoor barbecue grill fuel source, and don’t forget that this Fire Magic grill comes in multiple sizes!
Specializing in backyard eats since its inception in 1937, this company builds its models in the U.S. and continues to deliver top-of-the line products. Practical and beautiful, these designs will complement spaces with established styles so you can keep the patio furniture, torches and pool accessories in place.
If a Fire Magic grill with extras like a remote controlled hood and Magic View Window is what you desire, explore the 48 inch Built-In Fire Magic Echelon E1060i Grill with Rotisserie for the Maserati of outdoor gas grills. And, when the night is done, a teardrop-shaped hood not only holds in heat and moisture, but it also facilitates easy cleaning by lessening grease buildup. For barbecues and grills from Outdora that are eager to feed and ready to drop right into outdoor countertops, make room for an Aurora Fire Magic grill.
- Analog Thermometer in Lid measuring up to 1000℉
- Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- 120 Volt Plug-in Electrical supply with 12 Volt Transformer
- Polished, Back-Lit Control Knobs
- Push-to-Light Hot Surface Electric Ignition System with Flash Tubes
- 12" Deep Firebox
- Pre-assembled 1/2" x 36" Stainless Steel Gas Flex Connector
- Stainless Steel Valve Manifolds
- Convertible Regulator with Orifices (Nat or LP)
- Cooking Grid Lifter
- Halogen 12 Volt Internal Oven Lamps
- Seamless Control Panel with Polished Trim
- 10 Inch Drip Tray with Disposable Foil Tray Liners
- Cut Out Dimensions: 25 1/2"W x 19 1/2"D x 11 1/2"H
- Primary Cooking Surface Area: 432 sq. inches (24" x 18")
- Primary Burner BTU's: 50,000
- Warming Rack Surface Area: 192 sq. inches (24" x 8")