The Toscana is a fully assembled pizza oven featuring three (3) distinctive decorative styles, each with a true brick arch and oven landing. These designs include (1) a Mediterranean Igloo (or dome), (2) a Gabled Roof, or (3) Hipped Roof. All three Toscana oven styles are done with a beautiful painted stucco finish.
This gas or wood fired pizza oven features 30 minute heat up time and outstanding heat retention. Capable of cooking as many as 40+ pizzas per hour, this oven can accommodate most small to mid-sized parties. Popular in Southwest due its traditional Mediterranean style stucco design.
Easily installed by forklift or hoist and can be taken with you when you move. The Toscana pizza oven is assembled onto a concrete pad with rebar and can be set on your outdoor kitchen hearth or you can purchase the Forno Bravo Cucina stand to make assembly easier.
Made from our Casa pizza oven kit which is UL certified for indoor or outdoor kitchen installation.
Oven tools sold separately.
Toscana home pizza oven includes:
- Complete oven assembly (Dome, Gabled or Hipped)
- Steel stove pipe or masonry flue depending on style;
- Steel door and thermometer;
- 7 Stucco Colors Included
- Countertop or Cucina stand (sold separate).
Toscana80 home pizza oven specifications:
- 32” cooking surfaces; both with 8″ oven landing;
- Extended decorative brick arch and landing;
- You can bake 2 pizzas at a time, or up to 40+ per hour;
- UL certified indoor wood fired oven; outdoor wood or gas available.
- Three design styles Dome, Gabled and Hipped
Optional Drago P1+ Outdoor Gas Burner Kit includes:
- Liquid Propane – 51,000 BTUs; Natural Gas – 38,000 BTUs
- Flame control system with pilot, low and high flame settings;
- Stainless steel guard to protect burner;
- Remote thermocouple with wire and gauge;
- Gas leak detector.