Available in three sizes to suit any space these round, concrete fire pits add heat, atmosphere and simple beauty. Built to last, our ‘cross-jet’ gas burners and ethanol burners provide ample flames. Each fire bowl is available in 10 colors and can be paired with a full bed of fire stones, a hardwood tabletop or an all-weather fabric cover for added beauty and function. Another option is an all-metal fire ring/tabletop which can be used when the fire is on or off. By simply reinserting the middle of the tabletop, the firepit can be used as a fully functional coffee table when there is no fire. The latest addition to the Solus accessory line is an all-glass shield to protect your flame against the wind.
- Burner, support, and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire Stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange and Key – for manual start and adjustable electric start
- Electronic ignitor and wiring box – for electric start only *NB A commercial grade propane kit including 15′ Hose and regulator is available for purchase as an accessory.
- Concrete Hemi Bowl
- Burner, support, ring, plate and cover
- Lighting wand Lava rock to cover entire surface of plate and fill fuel vessel
- 14 Fire Stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
Hemi 36 creates an instant gathering place. As the first fire bowl that we developed it holds a special place in our hearts. Its round, generous form shows off the natural beauty of our smooth concrete and provides an inviting, modern focus for residential and commercial environments. Sitting at low table height, its generous flame provides warmth and sculptural interest.