The SunGlo A270SS portable propane heater provides complete flexibility in patio heating. Heaters are completely self-contained and designed for use with a standard 20 pound propane cylinder. Quick-connect gas coupling in post allows heater to be easily disassembled for storage or transport. This heater utilizes a pilot-thermocouple 100% safety shutoff. Pilot must be manually lit. Heater is turned off/on with a manual control knob located at front of the heater. The battery operated spark ignition (DSI) provides easy relighting of pilot.
The required clearance from combustible materials must be maintained on all heaters. In addition heaters must have adequate fresh air and ventilation to operate properly. Make sure you can meet these requirements in making your heater selection.
- Overall Height 93 inches
- Input Rating 40,000 BTU/HR
- Fuel Type Propane
- Ignition Pilot / Thermocouple
- Electrical Requirements None
- Propane Tank Not Included
- Wind Rating 10 mph Horizontal
- Nominal Spacing 12 feet
- Mounting Portable
- Manufactured United States
- Certification CSA International
- Warranty One Year / Parts Only